• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello everyone

allocator

Hi, my name is Esther
I am currently on the waiting list at Kings College hospital London for a gastric sleeve. I am hoping for a date any time now. I have been overweight for most of my adult life and have been morbidly obese for at least the last 15 years. Having tried every diet imaginable, lost weight on most but then put it all back on again and more I see this surgery as light at the end of a tunnel.
regards to all
Esther

Hi and welcome. Have a look at the surgical weight loss section for support

Irene xx

Hi, my name is Esther
I am currently on the waiting list at Kings College hospital London for a gastric sleeve. I am hoping for a date any time now. I have been overweight for most of my adult life and have been morbidly obese for at least the last 15 years. Having tried every diet imaginable, lost weight on most but then put it all back on again and more I see this surgery as light at the end of a tunnel.
regards to all
Esther

Hi Esther

Welcome and Glad you made it to Mini's...It took a while to find your post...You'll be better off posting here:

http://www.minimins.com/surgical-weight-loss/

as this is where the WLS section is.

There are lots of lovely people here who will do their best answer any of your questions...just fire away.

If you need help finding yourself around just ask!

Snow xx

Hi Esther,

Welcome to MiniMins!

I moved your intro thread into WLS forum as you will find the support ad advice you need here.

Love Mini xxx

Hello Esther, welcome to minis.. A friend of mine had the sleeve earlier this year and is doing quite well with it. Good luck xx

Oh yes and am loving your name, so beautiful, does it have a meaning?

Hi Esther. Nice to see another King's College girl on here - there a couple of us here already.

When are you hoping your Op will be? Who will be your surgeon. Mr Patel or Ms Chang?

love

TillyBob

Welcome to Minimins Esther :D:D:D

Isis xx :)

Hi everyone
Thanks for all your good wishes, its so good to know I can converse with people who understand.
I am with Mr Patel at Kings, I thought he was the only surgeon at Kings that did weight loss surgery.
As for my name Julie, well all I know is that it is a biblical name, which I hated as a child, I always wanted to be called Jane or something simple so that I could blend into the background!
I love all the colourfull things you lot have on your posts, wish I was a bit more computer literate and maybe I could add some to mine!
Well I will be speaking to Mr Patel's secretary tomorrow and am hoping to get some news on a date for surgery, will keep you posted
regards
Esther

Hi everyone
Thanks for all your good wishes, its so good to know I can converse with people who understand.
I am with Mr Patel at Kings, I thought he was the only surgeon at Kings that did weight loss surgery.
As for my name Julie, well all I know is that it is a biblical name, which I hated as a child, I always wanted to be called Jane or something simple so that I could blend into the background!
I love all the colourfull things you lot have on your posts, wish I was a bit more computer literate and maybe I could add some to mine!
Well I will be speaking to Mr Patel's secretary tomorrow and am hoping to get some news on a date for surgery, will keep you posted
regards
Esther

Good luck Esther

(((hugs)))

Hi Hun welcome on board!Click on any of the glittery logos and it should take you to a site to do your own.Post 50 times with us before you can see pics and profiles.Maz x

Hi Esther,

I recently joined this website and the information and support I have received already has been invaluable! I'm sure you will find that too.

Best of luck to you,
Cuppacocoa xx:talk017:

Hello everyone
Today I have been told that I will have my op in October, no date yet but I was given 9th Oct for pre op assesment.
I'm so over the moon I can't begin to tell you, light at the end of a very long tunnel,
Esther x

Back