• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new muller light yogurts

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
went shopping today and went to get sum yogurts and muller light have some new ones out and they are so nice and we can eat them :rolleyes:

they have a choco range and they are all fat free and low in sugar

flavours are -
*orange and chocolate
*vanilla and chocolate and
*dark cherry and chocolate

they are a nice lil treat and just thought id let u know as i was gettin bored wit yogurts

Silversurfer

Who says we cant have them - i like the fruit corners especially the strawberry one, and the choco digestive with vanilla and strawberry yogurt yum

claudia24

when i saw them i saw the word choco and thought bet i cant have them lol, i loved the fruit corners will b gettin sum of them thanks x

phatmomma

SS you can manage everything i believe :)

I'm pre op but have tried these yoghurts and they are so delish, you really feel naughty when you've had one or three :) :) :) xx

Silversurfer

SS you can manage everything i believe :)

I'm pre op but have tried these yoghurts and they are so delish, you really feel naughty when you've had one or three :) :) :) xx

This is correct PM - i've never denied myself anything as its my belief that a little bit here and there doesn't hurt - actually my weight lose mentor (a very successful bypasser herself) believed this.

phatmomma

SS i mean that you don't dump lol....

I believe the same as yourself if you really want something then have it.... But...... you need to make sure you really want something and not having it just because you can. So many times i've been in a shop and brought and eaten a choccie bar and after wondered why? I didnt really want it just saw it and could have it..........

Silversurfer

SS i mean that you don't dump lol....

I believe the same as yourself if you really want something then have it.... But...... you need to make sure you really want something and not having it just because you can. So many times i've been in a shop and brought and eaten a choccie bar and after wondered why? I didnt really want it just saw it and could have it..........

No i really dont buy food like that any more, everything i eat has a purpose and if i allow myself a treat its because i want it and therefore plan to eat it, this way i control my food rather than it controlling me !

Yep i dont dump, though to much fat will give me dyharia like everyone else, so i do have to be careful of fatty foods. I've always believed that i had to know what would cause me to dump, that way i could control it and avoid those foods, for this reason i've never steered clear of anything, dumpings not pleasant, but id rather do it in a controlled environment than when i was out and about or in a situation out of my control.

I'm actually hypoglycemic, which means at certain times of the day my blood sugar level goes to low, so to combat this i have to have a sugery snack, this is normally in the morning or after a work out, and requires a 2-300 cal snack to bring my sugar levels back up.

Gail-michelle

likes to post
They have a new one out in Tesco its called Muller Light Limited edition "Lemon Cheesecake flavour" 5 x for £1.00 on offer. Believe me they are scrumptious!!! and if you want a special treat then put a rich tea biscuit in a bag flatten it into fine crumbs with the rolling pin and sprinkle on the top even yummyer!!!

NatalieG

Well my sister and brother both eat mullerlights with the chocolate sprinkles and they say the are lush. They havent had a bypass. And I personally havent tried them yet but I do have one in my fridge to compare the nutritional value.

so here goes......

OK

The

Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles- Protein 4g, Carbs 7.2g of which is sugars 6.8g and fat 0.5

Plain Vanilla low fat mullerlight- Protein 4.3g, Carbs 7.3g of which is sugars 6.8g and fat 0.1.

This is all per 100g and yoghurts are 165g in a tub.

We also going shoppin later and they will getting the other flavours so ill update again later with there nutritional value for them ones too.

phatmomma

GM the cheesecake flavour was out a while ago. years i think but you are so right it is delicious. may have to go looking for some :)

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I've never had them as I thought we had to try n stick to 5g or less sugar per 100g as bypassers:eek::eek:I do dump with sugar so not sure if I dare risk it, but they sound gorg:(

claudia24

i have been told by my hospital its 8g sugar per 100g and 5g fat per 100g,

tho i have eaten more than that in fat and havent dumped but i have oushed it with the sugar and i know i wont do

candie

fabby not flabby :)
i have been told by my hospital its 8g sugar per 100g and 5g fat per 100g,

tho i have eaten more than that in fat and havent dumped but i have oushed it with the sugar and i know i wont do
I was told 5g per 100g:confused:

NatalieG

Well my sister and brother both eat mullerlights with the chocolate sprinkles and they say the are lush. They havent had a bypass. And I personally havent tried them yet but I do have one in my fridge to compare the nutritional value.

so here goes......

OK

The

Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles- Protein 4g, Carbs 7.2g of which is sugars naturally from milk 4.4g 6.8g and fat 0.5

Plain Vanilla low fat mullerlight- Protein 4.3g, Carbs 7.3g of which is sugars 6.8g sugars naturally from milk 4.3g and fat 0.1.

This is all per 100g and yoghurts are 165g in a tub.

We also going shoppin later and they will getting the other flavours so ill update again later with there nutritional value for them ones too.

Just to add one more

Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles with cherry underlayer.

Protein 3.1g Carbs 10.3, Sugar 8.9 and natural milk and fruit sugars 3.8 and fat is 0.4g.

marky v

you must remember there is a big difference between natural sugars found in dairy products and fruit compared to the other products containing sugars....our bodys, post op can tolerate and deal with natural sugars much better than refined products, alot less chance of dumping with natural products, so don't deny yourself a treat!!