• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Simply must share . . . .

hsmel

Muller light yoghurt 'Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate'. 165 gm of indulgence without being naughty. 6 gm of protein in a pot but very little fat and low sugar/carbs. I think I could eat one an hour!!!

Oh my they are soooooooo nice - has anyone else tried one yet???:gimi::gimi::gimi::gimi:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

LOL Mel I've been eating these for about a year! The vanilla ones sprinkled with dark chocolate with a cherry under-layer are completely lush too! And 98 calories!
I'm so glad you like them!

i tried them a few weeks ago, and they are lush arnt they, but i couldnt eat a full one and got frustrated lol

LOL I can't usually manage a full on either, but hubby eats what I can't! But since last week I've been sticking to soup and yoghurt so I did manage a whole one as a meal!

Oh my oh my . . you lot need to SHARE!!!!! If you come across anything else like this please let me know . . I cant believe they have been out this long and I didnt know.

I feel deprived:cry::cry:I could have been eating these for weeks . . . . :p

Oh my oh my . . you lot need to SHARE!!!!! If you come across anything else like this please let me know . . I cant believe they have been out this long and I didnt know.

I feel deprived:cry::cry:I could have been eating these for weeks . . . .
:p

LOL so sorry Mel! erm they are a bit higher in sugar, but the Danone intensely creamy yoghurts in the funky shaped pots are absolutely lush too!

I think I will try the Danone ones too . . . I look at Muller Lights every week but to be honest with you got so sick of them when I was doing SW I could not stand the sight of them. It was only when I saw 'orange and chocolate' that made me think that it sounded nice. Never seen them or the cherry or vanilla and choc ones but then probably as I see 'muller light' and quickly move on!! These single pots were on the sandwich shelf today in sainsburys and was buying daughter a sandwich and saw them. Will have to start looking at things more carefully . .but I honestly got sick of the ordinary ones when I was at SW as I lived on them!

Im with you re Mullers and SW,put me off for life.Im pre op and they were always too big!A little Munch Bunch size is good for me!

Delicious!! But I do get tired of the same yoghurts all the time and need to change things up every now and then.

Well thank goodness I dont dump!! Ate a whole one last night and it went down fine . . have got a fair few more now stashed in the fridge along with the other flavours you have all recommended. Breakfast . . Lunch . . . Tea . . . Supper . . oh well suppose its better than a doughnut, cream cake or bar of chocolate (or two!!)

Back