• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New person

scottt

Hi . I am having a consultation tomorrow with the hospital group for a gastric band ,has anybody had this procedure with this company .I would be interested to hear of your thoughts or even advice on this thanks xx

no scottt but good luck :) xxx

Not with thg but I did with wls group. Best thing I've ever done!!

I had a bypass hun, but would like to welcome you to the grou xxx

Hi Liz and well done on your consultation. Can't offer any advice re bands as I too had a bypass but there are loads of bandits on here who will be along to help you out. Good luck with your journey and welcome to the forum Lovely.

Kate x

hi liz and welcome to this site,
i havent had my surgery yet but i am hopeing
to have a gastric bypass with gravitas in
spire murrayfield,
sorry i could not answer your question
i am sure someone will come along soon who
has been with h.g.
good luck on your journey which ever route you choose. xxxxx

Welcome n good luck ;)

Hi again thanks to everyone for the messages I will update you on my situation after the meeting tomorrow .Thanks again Liz (scottt)

No but welcome anyway!! :D

Hi Liz

I had a band fitted via The Hospital Group - any questions you have please do not hesitate to ask me via this thread or a private message. Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your consultation tomorrow :)

Hi liz
I am three weeks post band. I had mine under spire Wirral. I am now eating normally again and having to work very hard at the moment as I have little restriction. I am going for a fill later in the month. Today my tummy is hurting a little as yesterday I went sledging at the chill factor and we all got carried away with ourselves jumping belly first on the inflatable sledges. I hope I haven't broken anything!!!
Good luck with your apt tomorrow x
Sue

Welcome Liz. I am also a soon to be bypasser. I wish you good luck! There are a lot of wonderful people here and loads of information!

scottt said:
Hi . I am having a consultation tomorrow with the hospital group for a gastric band ,has anybody had this procedure with this company .I would be interested to hear of your thoughts or even advice on this thanks xx

Hi welcome to the group and good luck with ur consultation x

Hi all
.I've been for the consultation and im booked in for January 19th .I'm soo exited about it now .I will let you know how it's going and after it's all over .I think I'm addicted to this forum now .Thanks for all the advice and welcome messages .Liz xx

fab news with your date!! welcome to the forum

You will soon be joining the losers comfy sofa :)

Back