• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New person

Just wanted to say hi and welcome Scott x

Hi all .I think my user name is confusing people my name is Liz .Scottt was just supposed to be a user name didn't think it would show up as my name sorry for the confusion .I will try to change it .Thanks Liz xx

how are you feeling Liz?

Hi Liz
Just wanted to say goodluck with you band being fitted today. I have my band fitted at the hospital group last Thursday and I could have rated the staff highly enough.
I am going back to work tomorrow and I am almost feeling back to normal.
Have lots of rest and take it easy.
Amy x

Hi all. I had my band fitted on Thursday and came home on Friday .I had a small amount of shoulder wind but it's gone now .The hospital group were really lovely and helped with everything they could .I didn't expect the port thing to be this sore is this normal it's a little better than yesterday though .Thanks for all tha messages and support .I will keep you updated with my results .Thanks again Liz xxx

Well done liz...yes it will settle in a week to ten days...try not rushing things..relaxxxxxx :)

scottt said:
Hi all. I had my band fitted on Thursday and came home on Friday .I had a small amount of shoulder wind but it's gone now .The hospital group were really lovely and helped with everything they could .I didn't expect the port thing to be this sore is this normal it's a little better than yesterday though .Thanks for all tha messages and support .I will keep you updated with my results .Thanks again Liz xxx

I'm glad you're back Liz! I can't wait to hear about your progress!

Glad everything went ok

Hi all .in still doing ok .The pain has really reduced now and I'm up and about but still taking it easy .Not had any problems eating or drinking no nausea or anything else.Liz xxx

scottt said:
Hi all .in still doing ok .The pain has really reduced now and I'm up and about but still taking it easy .Not had any problems eating or drinking no nausea or anything else.Liz xxx

Sounds like you're making good progress you will notice yourself feeling better as each day goes by...don't worry if you're not getting much in you at this stage as when your body is ready it will tell you!!! Bring on the weight loss !!!! Woop woop!!! We also do a banders sat weigh in so feel free to join that!! xx

Hi .I woke up this morning feeling great but later in the afternoon I started to feel the port in my stomach .It only hurts if I cough or breathe really deeply is this normal .Could it be that I've been sat on the floor leaned over slightly (forward ).Liz x

Back