• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NEW PICTURES (GOAL REACHED )

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
HI ALL HAVE JUST POSTED NEW PICTURES OF ME IN A SKIRT AND MY NEW SIZE 12 WENT BACK TO HOSPITAL ON FRIDAY AND AM NOW SIGNED OF AVERYTHING GOOD HAVE NOW LOST 7 AND A HALF STONE IN 5 MONTHS AND IT WAS WORTH ALL THE HARD WORK FELL 10 YEARS YOUNGER AND I NOW KNOW WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR I DONT SEE A FAT COW. BUT A NEW SLIMER AND YOUNGER ME AND GOOD LOOKING ME.:thankyou::wow:

Reactions: Bev
god your looking FAB girl :) thats fantastic the change is massive :) well done you!!

Wow, go you!!! Looking FANTASTIC and you would seriously never even guess that you had weight problems, wow!!!
Steph xx

Hi you must be feeling great, you certainly look it. Well done x

O...M...G... what a difference ! You look absolutely stunning and years younger ! Seven & a half stone in 5 months is a phenomenal achievement - well done !!! :happy096::happy096:

:)Congratulations on getting to goal Carol:)

Your photos are fab

You look great, 7 and a half stone in 5 months, WOW go girl. You're an inspiration, Karen x

congrats on reaching your goal

Congratulations and well done on losing seven and half stone in five months:happy096:

Great photos, you look so young and trendy!

Reactions: Bev
Carol, what an amazing inspiration... you look terrific... wonderful to see you looking so well.

With love and hugs, Bev xxx

Awesome Carol, i knew you would and could do it! And you've proved me right, you look absolutely fantastic xx

Carol you look amazing and as others have said, you would never know you'd had a weight problem at all! what an incredible achievement!

WoW! amazing hun! you look wondefull - your flying towards that goal luv, not far now xxxx

Back