• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to forum-POSE surgery

Sami70

Hey everyone. I am new to this forum. I just wanted to introduce myself to you all since this is my first post. I have a few questions and I am hope someone on this forum can relate.

Have any of you have ever had the new POSE surgery. I am part of a study group in US that's documenting the POSE surgery for weight loss. Being I am on day 3 and feel like I am having an out of body experience right now. I feel very tired and weak and stomach pain (not too serious).

Is there anyone that can share in their experiences/meals/reactions/weight loss with me? I have decided not to tell anyone in my circle of family and friends just in case it doesn't work. But it would be nice to be able to share or discuss this journey with someone.

Last edited:
Sorry, no knowledge of POSE, but welcome. I'm sure there are others around who will be able to help you. Are you on a liquid only diet?

Good Luck.

Sorry, no knowledge of POSE, but welcome. I'm sure there are others around who will be able to help you. Are you on a liquid only diet? Good Luck.
. Yes I am for the first 14 days...and so far so good. I get full off of half a Muscle milk. I weighed myself today and I'm down 12 pounds since Saturday. It has not been pain free though. (Despite what is said). It's gas pains (i think). I was hoping someone else could offer their experience with POSE.

welcome, as this is mainly a UK forum and POSE isn't something widely available here yet I can't recall anyone on here having had experience of it :(

Do hope that it goes well for you :)

I had to google it as I'd never heard of it, good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Back