• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new to the site so confused

bblove

hi everyone im very new to this site im not sure how to put a pic up yet :wave_cry:
i think my bmi is 48

i live in london and recently asked my gp to refer me for weight loss surgery and there was some confusion of if it was sent or not so i went back and she said she would look into it and 10 mins later i recived a call from the referals booking and managment saying which hospital do i want to attend they was very criptic on the phone so i dont know what is happening with the funding or what stage i am at and what to expect next
i am sooo confused about the new rules without the pct thingy

ps i chose kings college in london

Hello me too. You have to post twenty times to upload your picture umm I'm not sure why.

Anyway pleased to meet you x

I'm confused about funding generally. I'm sure there will be someone here that will know.

thanx ladies
how are you finding things samsara ?
do you go to the gym ? to keep the weight loss going ?

I'm just fresh out of hospital so in the process of healing. So I haven't started on exercise yet. And I have an awful cold :( I've stalled with my weight since coming out of hospital - but stalls are normal so I'm not worried :)

I'm afraid I've no idea re funding, but welcome to the sight and good luck with your journey. I'd maybe call through to the pratice manager and ask her outright what the situation is.

Good luck.

Back