• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to the site.

454mom

Hello everyone, I just started my weight loss surgery journey. Feeling lost confused and over whelmed. I know that this is my only way to have a better life or any life for that matter. I want to start out on the right foot but what do I work on first? Cutting down on calories, sipping on water, not eating and drinking at the same time or everything at the same time.

Hi there 454 :) welcome to a fab site for info advice and friendship. So are you just thinking of wls? It sure can be overwhelming and confusing lol what surgery are you looking to have? maybe a browse thru the different sections or read thru some diarys............ they may give a good starting point :) hmmm now i've re read your post have u had surgery already??? anyway welcome and all the best x x

hi welcome if your pre op i will say research research and more research if post op check some diaries and see how others are doing but we are all in the same boat here and its unsinkable

Back