• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new to this,any advice please?

bahia

Hi all,
I'm new to this site and any advice would be appreciated. I had my band fitted 30th May. Pre op diet I lost 9lb, week following surgery I lost 8lb and this week nothing at all.

I only have a 1mm fill so I know that the band is not fully functioning yet but still expected some loss with the mushy food diet. Also never knew mashed potato could taste so good.

:talk017:Hi there, I havent had my surgery yet (12 July) so I cant really give you any advice but I think17lbs is a brill result so far. Im sure someone will be along shortly to help you out. Welcome to the group.

bahia said:
Hi all,
I'm new to this site and any advice would be appreciated. I had my band fitted 30th May. Pre op diet I lost 9lb, week following surgery I lost 8lb and this week nothing at all.

I only have a 1mm fill so I know that the band is not fully functioning yet but still expected some loss with the mushy food diet. Also never knew mashed potato could taste so good.

That loss is fab some people on here don't even lose on there first week
Keep it up :)
Who was your surgeon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome I am a week behind you, banded on 7th (one week ago :D) but there are a lot of seasoned bandits on here who will help you - try looking at some of their diaries x x x

Back