• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New very sharp pain

big fat mama

I have developed a really sharp pain just under my bra strap at the front, it is when I move certain ways or when lowering myself into a chair. It is an intense stabbing pain which literally takes my breath and makes my eyes water. Its day 7 for me.

Its not like the wind pain which I have had in various ways and places and its not like any of the pain I get from my fibromyalgia. I am wearing strong pain patches and it still knocks me for six. Also my smallest wound has opened. What a day.

Did anyone else get this pain? could my band have moved or something? :cry:

Not had a pain like this I'm afraid. Perhaps someone can come up with something, if not ring your provider, that's what we pay them swill ions for! :)

Hi I'm not a bander, but 4 weeks ago ha a tummy tuck have been getting sharp pains wen I move my arm and under my bra.... I got told that it can be a side effect of surgery but get it checked out in case ... Doesn't hurt to ask your team .... Xxx

hey, is it like a spasm, like you need to burp but something is lodged in your way...like it would literally stop you in your tracks and then disappear in a few seconds...im experiencing this right now! :(

No dolly, its like a sharp piercing pain, not felt it for a few hours now (but not moved much lol) but your spasm sounds hellish. Hope you feel better by now :(((((

Could be to do with muscle strain if that's the area where your port is anchored . Always best to call your team if you are worried about pain as we are not professionals x

Thanks neen if it happens again today def going to have it looked at, my other half said sounded like a muscle strain too which he thought likely as he says I am carrying myself funny to avoid straining other areas which kind of makes sense. x x x x

It sounds like reflux acid to me, I used to get it all the time pre-op, Karen x

I have a weird pain under my left breast every morning - like a stitch pain - then it goes during the day, only to return the following morning! Havent a clue what it is but will check it out when I go for my 6 week check.

hi mama, i had aching pains a few weeks ago and couldnt bear it, when i got in touch with my provider he asked was i overdoing things. i have to admit me and my daughter assembled a trampoline and the pain probably began from then. the consultant explained that even tho i had may feel good after my op i just have to take things easy. it was common sense advice. i was 5 weeks post op and putting up a trampoline. i had sharp pain to my left side and when i bent down it was very sore as if something was jagging into my left side. so i took things easy, took pain relief for a few days and have to admit the pain decreased and is now gone... so if u are working out too much, take it easy

u really have to take it easy mama xx

Back