• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New year new me im determined!:)

hollywood30

Hey everyone havent been on here much but just wanted to post about my plans for the new year. So its my 21st birthday tomorrow and ive only lost 2 stone since surgery 7 months ago. Ive had a lot of problems with my band and now im determined to change my life in 2013. Im making a new years resolution to not have chocolate until easter (just as a kick start really) if anyone has any other tips or tips to stop cravings id be grateful, also any success stories id love to hear. Keeping motivated and saying no is my hardest area, also eating breakfast is another thing i need to do everyday. good luck to all in the new year xxx

When my weight loss slows up am going to join slimming World. You'll Have the band as an advantage too hune dont know how you feel about that. Also I dont Have it in the house but Have hot choc options instead and light squirty crean yummy and helps a bit hune.

Thanks, i hate hot chocolate though ha ha. I might join slimming world tbh ive been thinking about that. Thanks x

Hello iv only lost 2 1/2 stone since may, but I'm deterred to get bk in the gym even if y don't do much the time you spend there is time not sitting on the couch craving/eating bad foods xxx happy losing xxx

Back