• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New

Mike k

I am due for gastric bypass surgery August 13 . I have about 160 lbs to lose and am looking for a site that can relate to what we are going though .

Mike

Hi Mike and welcome, this site has helped me loads everyone is so friendly on here. Good luck on your journey x

Hi and a huge welcome Mike.... your certainly in the right place for tons of support, information and a giggle too :) wishing you all the luck x x x

Hi Mike, welcome to this great site, you will find the answers to all your questions

Hi Mike hunni, good luck with it all :)

Hi Mike, welcome to the site and best of luck with your journey.

It is great to see so many people are taking and have taken this journey great site .

Welcome to the forum Mike. I had a bypass 8 weeks ago and happy so far :)

BFB you have done a great job ! I hope to be able to have your kind of results too . Thank-you for the welcome .

BFB you have done a great job ! I hope to be able to have your kind of results too . Thank-you for the welcome .

Thanks Mike. I'm sure you will do well. There's lots of support and information on here, it's a huge help so stick around and absorb it all :)

Back