• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new2u

jeannielambert

Hi everyone I have just joined and would like to say that i have just returned from a visit with my doc, he has decided that we should opt for a "Gastric Sleeve" which will be done in Sunderland in aprox 6 months. Has anyone got any thoughts or advice xx:confused:

Hi hun, welcome to the site. I'm at the same stage as yourself, i've just found out i'm having the sleeve....great feeling isn't it, seems real now lol. Look forward to hearing about your progress x

Hi Jeannie and welcome, i run sunderlands wls support group and the sleeve is becoming a popular choice there, our next meeting is april 28th if you want to come along feel free to do so and i can put you in touch with post op sleeve patients that would be very happy to have a chat and answer and questions you may have x

Liz x x x

Hi Jeanne and :welcome2:to the forum. There are a lot of people having or have had the sleeve and I`m sure someone will be able to help with any questions you may have.

Just wanted to welcome you and wish you well on your weight loss journey hun x

Love Kat x

Back