• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thought i'd say hello / anyone going to meeting tonight???

soph890

Hello!

Ive recently joined this website for more info and support really, doc has recommended gastric band and have decided this will be the best way forward for me.

Will be going to forum meeting in Sunderland tonight and wondered who else will be going and where the education centre is?

Hi Soph, I was going to go tonight but I may have to miss this one and go in September due to family commitments.

The Education Centre is at the Sunderland Royal Hospital site. link to map: sunderland royal hospital map - Google Search=

How far along are you on your journey - have you been to the seminar yet? I went to the support group for the first time in August and they were all very friendly and had loads of helpful information and tips. It was amazing to see how much weight some have lost - quite inspiring!

Hi
If you go in via the Chester Road entrance, instead of turning right to outpatients turn left and the education centre will be just in front of you. It's the same place they do the seminars.
I'll hopefully see you there tonight.

:welcome2:Hi and welcome to this fantastic forum good luck with your wls journey,
Marie

Hi and welcome to the site. You'll find lots of support, fun and and great advice here.
I hope you enjoy the SRH support group too.

Back