• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbee here!

gailj

Hi! Im Gail and had my bypass on 17th May, so 2 months ago! weight loss has been steady, I lost 4 stones before op and another 16lbs since op! started off at just under 17 stone and now 12.9 stone, so happy with results! given the bad arthritis I have in knees spine and hips, and that diabetes runs in family this has been such a great help with me combating these issues especially the arthritis! I feel so much better and healthier, than before! have also had knee replacements but given the weight I was still carrying around, they were not as succesful as they could have been, but with the weight loss this has enabled the knees to recover much better! Ive had dumping issues, some quite bad, but know its still a steep learning curve and anything I have that causes it I dont have again! I got so much help and support from the local weight loss support group that I would highly recommend anyone thinking of bariatric surgery attend these, they are full of useful tips and so freindly! anyway will leave it at that for now! take care all (hugs)

Hi ! All the best in everything you wish for

Back