• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie having surgery in france

mskimus

hi,
im new to this forum, i have decided to have my surgery in france with the laser clinic france and been talking to a lady tullia law, i have decided to have a gastric sleeve as feel this is right for me. She did say the surgeon may suggest a mini bypass. i will be getting the ferry from portsmouth to le havre and staying in hotel novetel. Has anyone had surgery in france and with this company i have done a lot of research on the surgeon dr bokobza and he seems good by the things iv read. The lady arranging it is very pushy and abit rude and talks over you abit, so thats abit of putting. i havent paid for the surgery yet i will do a bank transfer tomorrow but doing last bit of research.
if anyone has had surgery her please can you reply. thanks kim

hi,
im new to this forum, i have decided to have my surgery in france with the laser clinic france and been talking to a lady tullia law, i have decided to have a gastric sleeve as feel this is right for me. She did say the surgeon may suggest a mini bypass. i will be getting the ferry from portsmouth to le havre and staying in hotel novetel. Has anyone had surgery in france and with this company i have done a lot of research on the surgeon dr bokobza and he seems good by the things iv read. The lady arranging it is very pushy and abit rude and talks over you abit, so thats abit of putting. i havent paid for the surgery yet i will do a bank transfer tomorrow but doing last bit of research.
if anyone has had surgery her please can you reply. thanks kim

Yes Kim, I have as has Anon1986 :)
Check out my diary thread, blow by blow.....but I had mini bypass not sleeve and mine was revision surgery x

Clare-revised did you pay up front by bank transfer and was it with this lady Tullia law? I can't see you diary have to work it out how to use this site. They did suggest I might be advised for a mini bypass just feel nervous handing my hard earned money over by bank transfer. Did you have same surgeon? I will try and check your diary out.

Tulia 'may' come across as overbearing but she's lovely & incredibly helpful!!! She's from Belgium I believe....
You need 50 posts to do private messages (pm) .... suggest you join word games to up your posts quickly do you get full members entitlements....

I'm in Surrey Middlesex area xx

Tulia 'may' come across as overbearing but she's lovely & incredibly helpful!!! She's from Belgium I believe....
You need 50 posts to do private messages (pm) .... suggest you join word games to up your posts quickly do you get full members entitlements....

I'm in Surrey Middlesex area xx

it is against our rules to use the word associatin thread to increase post count to gain priivate messaging.

Post made for this purpose will be deleted.

Admin

I have read you diary Clare-revised and it seems like your doing brilliantly, well done you seem very happy with results and surgery. By the sounds of it you was very well looked after in France, I hope I get the same treatment. Tullia said the surgeon may suggest a mini bypass like you so I will see what happens.
I paid today by bank transfer and was very scared as allways think its a scam just placing money into an account but Tullia has been very good and always contacts me back when I need to ask her something. She said she will said me pre op diet tomorrow and insurance details. How much did you pay for insurance? Now I just have to book my ferry. I'm going on my own like you did as my partner is working and want to concentrate on myself and not worry about him being bored. He is going to come on Friday so I don't spend it on my own after the surgery.

it is against our rules to use the word associatin thread to increase post count to gain priivate messaging.

Post made for this purpose will be deleted.

Admin

Ooops.... I didn't mean just post on the word association 50x lol.... I meant just join in xxx

Dr Bokobza - Gastric Bypass Le Havre France - Lazer Clinics Ltd

Dear Kim,

I have also been talking to Tullia and seriously considering having the "Mini Bypass" surgery. Hence I was just wondering if and how things have gone for you? Kind regards, Roger

Hello I'm now talking with this Tullia who has advised mini bypass rather than band. Can you recommend the mini bypass?

Back