• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie here

Gianni

hi Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Johnny and I recently had gastric bypass surgery on November 17 2010. I came across this site and decided to join because i wanted to get to know others who have or are going through the same things i am.
nice to meet everyone:cool:

Hi and congrates on ur surgery, and welcome to the site it's a lovely place everyone will make u feel right at home :) will look forward to following ur journey

Hi Johnny and :welcome: to WLS....Im a bypasser too, had my op 4th October 2010 so theres not that much difference between us :D Hope you are finding it ok so far. I must say Ive had it pretty easy so far, had a few iffy moments with eating too fast or not chewing enough but thats to be expected.
Where abouts in the country are you? If you fill your details in you will probably have some people here who have had the same hospital/surgeon as you.
Good luck with the rest of your journey :D XX

big_509334.jpg

Gianni said:
hi Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Johnny and I recently had gastric bypass surgery on November 17 2010. I came across this site and decided to join because i wanted to get to know others who have or are going through the same things i am.
nice to meet everyone:cool:

Hi Johnny and welcome to the forum! Well done on your journey so far. Look forward to following your progress.

Wishing you every success on your wls journey... warmest wishes xxx

Hiya and welcome xxxx I am just a few days ahead of you..... how are ya doing xxx

Welcome to the forum. You'll meet a wonderful bunch of people here, whether for information or a laugh. I had my bypass on the 5/11/10. Like Jacqui, so far so good just the odd upset when I gulp down food and don't chew proberly.

Hi Jonny and a big welcome to the forum. I was bypassed on 10th August this year. I look forward to getting to know you and sharing your journey.
Grace xxx

Back