• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi to friends old and new

Hi and welcome back Karl,and really well done.
Marie.:D

Hi Karlos, it's great to see you posting here again. I missed my usual hug from you the last meeting due to the fact I was in the Spire having my op. Hopefully, if I'm able to drive, I'll see you at the next meeting. Great to hear about the weight gain. There'll be more of you to hug and less of me.

Take care and God bless.

love

Rebirthxx

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Its nice to be back with you lot.

Hay Rebirth I can't wait to see you again at the next meeting, I'm chuffed to little mint balls that you got through and are doing well. Huge hugs coming your way lady xxx

Karl, I didn't see you on here until Saturday but your post was inspiring. Well done you.

You're knowledge and experience is invaluable!!

Karl, I didn't see you on here until Saturday but your post was inspiring. Well done you.

You're knowledge and experience is invaluable!!

Hahaha sadly my attitude is sometimes questionable but I promise to behave this time..................honest :D:D:D

karlos, im sure ive met you recently on another forum, ive only just joined it, and you were among the first togive me a lovely welcome. i havent been on it for a little while, as there dont seem to be many posts unfortunately. but this is my fave site anyway. hugs dawny xx

bloody hell karlos you look great, so glad your back I've really missed you with your fantastic charm and wit.
bet you didn't think i would be here!!!!!
i remember you making me feel really good about myself.
good to see you back.

Thanks girls you guys are the best xxx

Back