• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi to friends old and new

Karlos

It's been a year now since I was last on here and so I thought I'd better introduce myself. I'm not sure who is still around from the old Minimins days who might remember me, but to anyone who does, Hi I've missed you guys, and to all the newer members hello

My name is Karl I live in Sale in Manchester. I had a gastric bypass in Feb 2009. My start weight was 400 lbs and my goal 196 lbs.

I'll post an account of my weight loss journey, but in brief I dropped down to 165 lbs, but everyone even my NUT said it was too low and I needed to get back up to at least 180 lbs. It's been herder gaining than losing but I'm now at 174 lbs and it's going the right way

I look forward to getting to know you guys over the next few weeks :flirt2:

welcome back Karl x

ooooo hello and welcome and i only joined months ago not years haha so i wont know youuuuu... well done on your fab loss x

Good to see you back on here matey although Facebook has been a great asset :)

Karl :D Welcome back sweetie pie! Hope you are well, good news on putting a bit of weight back on....I bet you thought you would never hear those words ;) XX

Hi Karl,

Great to see you on here... I think we met at Salford... sending love and hugs... keep in touch xxx

:)Yay Karlos-so glad to have you back & posting:)

Hi :D
nice to meet you and well done on such a fantastic loss !! its so nice for us newly post ops to see success stories, very encouraging , thanks for coming back xxxx

Alreet Kingy x

Welcome back Karlos - did`nt even know you`d gone. But just in case nice to meet you, names Kat and I think you have had great success with your weight loss. Sometimes we need a little inspiration from our side - so of course you`re welcomed with open arms.

Good on ya hun

Kat x

Hi Karl. Lovely to 'meet' you.

Welcome back Karlos, i look forward to your funniness returning xx

alreet Karl, welcome bk x

Karlos!! I remember you! Wellcome back! :D xxxxxx

Yay Karlos is back!Glad you are doing well,and fancy having to put weight on!Not words I will ever hear,lol Maz x

Back