• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie member on day 4 pre op

rachael_104

Hi
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
I am on day 4 of the pre op diet, feel like ****, constant headaches and cant sleep for some reason.
Has anybody else had anything like this?:confused:
Thanks
Rachael

Welcome Rachael

The pre op diet is hard but you have to get through it to get to your op. Once you've had your op, the rewards will be so great :)
The first few days are horrible but you'll get used to it xx

Hi Rachael and welcome .Where abouts in Kent are you ?
I did have a headache at the start of my per op diet because i did'nt drink enough , so that maybe why you are suffering .

All the best love Marie. xoxox :welcome2:

Hi and Welcome stick with it your liver will be shrinking which is what you need for a safe opp.xx

Hi Rachael & Welcome. I am a pre opp'er so have not done the diet yet, but I get headaches if I do not drink enough, which I often don't. Keep with it, hunnie... you will benefit from it soon. Good luck with your op :jelous::jelous:

Hello and welcome!
I'm on day 6 of my pre op and thats all completely normal for you to be feeling that way. It does get better. keep your fluids up, drink loads of squash, i find that helps with headaches.
keep at and good luck xxx

Thank You for your reply, It makes me feel allot better knowning that i am normal, ish.:)
I noticed that you have the same date for your op,
hope it all goes well for you.

Back