• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie saying Hello!

Mamfa

hello everyone I just found this forum and it seems to be a great support network so can't wait to start getting to know some of you and some of your stories. I just started my 9 week milk diet today - i stupidly thought it would be easy! Hope you are all having a good evening! x

Hi

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum. There are loads of amazing bypassers on here who I am sure will be along in a minute. You are in the right place to ask any questions and get the support you need.

Good look on your pre op diet.

W

Edited to say - 9 week milk diet - wow - that's a very long time.

Hello, yes 9 weeks is a little daunting!!!

Hi Mamfa and :welcome2:

This is a wonderful forum with a great support network and you have the chance of making many new friends.

:talk017::talk017:

If there are any questions you need answering - just ask, there will probably be someone around very soon to answer for you :D

I`m off to bed now, as I have an early start for work in the morning - but did`nt want to leave you without saying hi :)

Love Kat x

9 weeks??!! Wowzers - that's impressive!

Best of luck with everything! This place is great for support and info and encouragement.

Xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

welcome to a great, helpful site. You will not feel alone when your on here. good luck on your journey xx

Welcome Mafa:welcome:

Good to have you here with us and I hope you make yourself at home.

Good luck with your pre op diet, it is a tough diet to start but it will get easier as time goes on.

We have a *New* Pre-Opper Badge for those who are awaiting surgery!

preopper.png

You will find it if you go into your User CP at the top of the page on the Green Bar and click on Edit Details and scroll down to the bottom and you will see it there.

If you click on this link it will take you there

http://www.wlsurgery.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

If you need any help please ask:)

Hi mamfa welcome to the forum I am also with the l&d and 9 weeks is the maximum time you have to lose your 5% if you stick to the diet most people achieve this in 4-6 weeks.

Good luck xx

:welcome: x

Hi AND WELCOME MAMFA GOODLUCKL ON YOUR JOURNEY XX

wow 9 weeks, why is that I am due to have a g/b fitted in may and have only got to do it for 2 weeks! confused...

Back