• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie sleeve

I did but not everybody does. We're all different and our bodies react in different ways to the surgery. some retain more water and so don't show an initial loss other's like me were more fortunate and practically saw it falling off!

Well thanku for ur replies but guess what ive been on the scales earlier and 6 days post op sleeve and ive lost 8lbs yayyy and im so enjoying not feeling hungry thanks guys x

still on liquid diet so don't really feel like I'm doing any work atm, only 9 days and onto mush I go - that will be a different ball game lol

I started puree last night, I was advised by my GP not to start mush while I was on liquid codeine as they didn't want me straining due to constipation from the codeine. However, I came off the codeine last Saturday and so started mush last night :)

I avnt needed the codeine and my bowels av been fine i think u know ur wen ur ready cos if ur not ur tummy will certainly let u know xx

Back