• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

emma ruth

hi everyone im new to this site so still trying to find my way around my opp is the 29th jan 2011 and iv just started my pre opp diet its going really well so far but cant get opp off my mind as i am a real softie im excited but really scared i had the camera last week and i panicked and pulled it out which was really silly of me but when i went to the pre assesment they said everything was normal so opp can go ahead . can anyone tell me are you in agony after and what pain relieaf is given and do you have a tube in your nose xxxx

Hello and Welcome, your surgery date is close to mine and I wish you well... I'm not really bothered what they do to me while I'm asleep and if there is pain afterwards, it's short term and pain control is available... I'd focus on the positive aspects of your surgery and do hope you are doing well on your pre op.
I'm here if I can be of any help and what wls are you having and where?

Love, hugs and good luck xxx

hi bev im having the gastric bypass at sunderland royal hospital and my surgeon is mr balapuri hope your surgery is a great success and wishing you a speedy recovery . The pre opp diet is ok so far have you started yours yet xx

heya hun welcome to WLSurgery - good luck on your forth cuming op! xxx

Hi
Welcome to 'The friendly forum'
It's a really good place for information, hints and tips as well as a shoulder to cry on when needed. Get your post count up to 50+ and you will be able to see photos and read diaries.

Back