• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MissB21

Hi all!!
I had my bypass done on 09.11.11 and came out of hosiptal on the 11.11.11
When i came round from my op i felt like i had made the biggest mistake of my life! I suffered a lot of pain over the next 24 hours but i can honestly say that most of this was due to shoulder pain (which i was told is normal and is mainly down to trapped wind and nerve endings from my diaphragm??)
When i came home i started to feel better and now all the pain and all the aches have gone im starting to feel more positive about it!
I had a very small gain when leaving hospital but weighed out of curiosity on 13.11.11 and i was pleased to see i had lost 2kg since leaving hospital!
On my pre op diet i managed to loose 7.4kg which i was over the moon about!!

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
hey miss B, welcome to the site, and good luck on your journey :) xxx

happyhilary

Welcome to the family ! Any questions or worries just ask as someone will have the answers ! glad to hear your feeling better. I'll budge up on the losers bench for you x

amy_m

well done and welcome x

flowerofshona

Welcome to a great place for help, comfort and advice Miss B, and congratulations on your new life xxx

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Welcome MissB21, and well done on your weight loss success so far.

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Welcome Miss B :) what a fabulous start to the new you :) keep posting, honey, we are here to support you if you need it xx

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Hi Miss B21,

We all look forward to hearing how you get on over the coming weeks and months.

Best wishes,
Sharon