• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i'm home

CHUCKY

hi all
its finally all over came home sunday which was actually a day earlier than i thought. Had open bypass i wont lie to you the pain was bad but NO PAIN NO GAIN
will update more when i feel up to it

thanks for kind words

Glad you're home and all has gone well, Good luck on your weight loss journey, hope your soon be pain free!

Welcome back. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

xxx

Hi Julie
Glad to hear it all went well. When you're up to it I look forward to hearing your account of how it was. All the best. Julie x

Welcome back Julie, the pain will get less each day, just focus on drinking plenty and following your surgery teams advice.

welcome back and hope you have a speedy recovery:D
Open hurts doesnt it but Im 2 weeks out and only have a twinge on my left side ribcage, nothing too bad. It does get better and a small price to pay

Take care and rest up :)

I really hope to hear you are pain free soon. :)

Welldone on being done and dusted and hope to read more about your up and coming journey soon. xxx

HI Julie

Glad to hear your home but sorry you've had so much pain.

So here's wishing you a super speedy recovery.

Look forward to hearing all about it soon as you're up to it.

(((hugs)))

Welcome home Julie, pls take it easy and rest up and hope u have a speedy recovery xx

Julie I'm glad all went well. Your attitude is just like mine with the "no pain no gain". It will be worth it once the pain subsides. Just make sure you keep your pain meds in your system. If you let them wear off they take longer to help give you relief. Hope you feel better soonxx

Back