• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie :)

wright

Hi, I'm just starting out and looking into getting a balloon fitted, it's a mine field out there... So many options. I'm looking at 'nucleus health care' in Newport as they do the 12 month balloon. Has anyone been there??? Or any other advice would be great. I live near Chepstow. Thanks :) x

You will gain many words of support....

Hi dude newbi :wave_cry:.. you require any info on this forum my brother (sister) in battle.. u will be ammazed how helpful; kind & supportive this is.
What support do you want???? ie. have u been noked back? have applied yet? whats ur bmi etc,, u r with loving freinds here non judgmental and ready to help any way any time any how. best wishes -
UNCLE D

Hiya and welcome, hope someone can be of help to you xx

Hi, my bmi is 31, I have been trawling the Internet to find out what is the best thing to have done for me, I think I would like to go down the balloon route but have read so many different stories I'm not sure what to believe. I'm scared of choosing the wrong clinic and being ripped off or worse still it going wrong. I guess what I really need to do is book an appointment and talk to someone, it just seems like the next step is massive. I know I might sound silly but it scares me just thinking about it.... ;)

im rubbish with advise...well sometimes i am... so im just saying hi... and good luck with whatever route you choose xx

Hi, my bmi is 31, I have been trawling the Internet to find out what is the best thing to have done for me, I think I would like to go down the balloon route but have read so many different stories I'm not sure what to believe. I'm scared of choosing the wrong clinic and being ripped off or worse still it going wrong. I guess what I really need to do is book an appointment and talk to someone, it just seems like the next step is massive. I know I might sound silly but it scares me just thinking about it.... ;)
get information from as many clinics as possible, and see if they have any patient feedback you can see, good luck xxx

Hi and welcome to the forums

Back