• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

julie herron

hi my name is julie just thought id introduce my self and let you all know where im at. iv done a food for thought been to seminar and had my appoinment with my specialized nurse. iv got an appoinment to see a dietition on 21st feb. iv been loosing weight since my food for thought iv lost 3 stone but its been a very slow process. does anybody know how long it will be roughly till my surgery from here if im accepted for it that is .:)

I'm new here too so can't answer your question about timescales but flipping heck 3 stone - well done x

Hello and welcome to the forum and wow well done on your loss so far. I cant answer your question re-time scale either as all hospitals are different, hopefully someone from your area will be along with an answer for you soon. Good Luck. x

Hi. I'm pretty new here to, I' m hoping for a bypass , have funding and have seen dietician and seeing the consultant on Friday, so hopefully will know more then.I like the others do not have an answer to your question but well done for the weight loss. Good luck in your journey, I am sure you will love this site, it is so inspirational and there are some truly wonderful stories on here. Helenx

Hi Julie well done on your weight loss 3 stones is good going :) as everyone says all hospitals are different so unfortunately you will have to wait to hear from them x but let us know when you do and what's happening :) good luck with everything take care x

Back