• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bit of guidance needed pls :)

Hey Lisa! Great to hear you are progressing so well. Yeah I got my appointment letter today too, 28th March at 11.30am! I went for a mile walk today, at West Malling country park - it was lovely.

iv been substituting my mash for cauliflower last 2 days, with some grated cheese etc dont wanna have to many carbs lol :/ sounds like your doing well borogirl, i had mash,cheese and bean juice was yummy :)

Oh great il probably see you there then hun :) wow lots of walking for you then, iv found i get a twinge if i walk to much/fast so just introducing it slowly, but i cant wait to get out and walk the puppy! im worrying iv not lost anything, i guess its just cos its all so surreal lol im gonna weigh monday, just to put my mind at ease that what im doing so far is right :) xx

Whooo hoo! Well done you. You are doing great! I weighed in today, lost 12lbs since op.

I'm doing pretty fab actually, threw my cold off in a couple of days. Now I'm getting back to my normal energy levels (a bit hyper, lol). I started driving again yesterday, great to be on the move with my little brum brum again. Still getting on ok with my pouch, we haven't upset each other yet, haha. I'm itching to get on to crispy/soft stage though, as I'm tolerating pureed food pretty well now. My mum had been staying with me to help me for a couple of weeks she's having to remind (and sometimes nag) me to eat. Now I never thought I would have that problem!
So how are you getting on?

ahh all sounds like its going so well for you :) im walking a bit more now, done 2 days of venturing out the garden and doing a mile n half ish so thats good :) i know what you mean about the next stage, i cant wait....2 more weeks to go lol 2 of my steri strips are off now. im feeling ok, still tired but in my self pretty much bk to normal xx

Back