• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nannynoonarnay

Hi Everyone, I am having a gastric bypass on 14th September and I am mixed with happiness and also nervous so any tips I would be grateful. It has taken me 2 years from doctors referall to where I am now, I will be having my op at Aintree Hospital in Liverpool. I am on a low carb pre op diet but I have heard of a milk diet what does this entail.

Hi and welcome, my milk diet was 3pints skimmed milk 4 muller yogs 1 oxo drink and 1 sugar free jelly per day, along with unlimited sugar free drinks :)

Welcome and good luck, I'm just 1 month ahead of you, best decision I have made.

hello newbie, wishing you the very best luck for your up coming WLS

Hi Everyone, I am having a gastric bypass on 14th September and I am mixed with happiness and also nervous so any tips I would be grateful. It has taken me 2 years from doctors referall to where I am now, I will be having my op at Aintree Hospital in Liverpool. I am on a low carb pre op diet but I have heard of a milk diet what does this entail.

Goodluck with your journey :)

Hello and welcome! My surgery date is also 14th - I'm following the slimfast LSD. Four shakes a day and water for three weeks. Really looking forward to next Monday, as I am sure you are as well.

Hi good luck with your surgery. Im having a band the week after you and am also following low carb, cant stand the thouht of milk diet

Back