• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Katieluvbunny

Hi everyone
I had my surgery 8 weeks ago, so far I have lost just under 3 stone with 7 stone to go!! I don't know anybody that has had wls so I thought a forum would be the ideal place to find reassurance when I have a wobble
I'm looking forward to seeing all your posts.

Welcome I'm 9 weeks sleeved x
Lovely people on here with all different experiences and all happy to help with any questions xxx

Hi Katie and a warm welcome ! Well you've found the best weight loss forum on the net !
Wel done on your weight loss
What type of surgery did you have ?
Myself , I've had a band fitted ..
Don't worry about asking anything .. Someone on here always knows the answer as we have all been there !
Xxxxx

Thanks guys.
I had a gastric bypass as I suffered from terrible heartburn and my surgeon thought that banding would make this worse, it's taking a while to get used to but I'm getting there

Hi Katie. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your loss thus far!
I'm only 12 days post-op (sleeve) but as Tracy and Mindy said, there are lots of lovely people here to offer advice and support.
Hope your heartburn improves soon and best of luck on your journey xx

Thanks Lisa
My heartburn stopped the day of my surgery, that as well as the weight loss has made it all worthwhile
Good luck to you too xxx

I'm 7 weeks post sleeve. This forum is full of information and most importantly non-judgemental support which is just so refreshing. Lovely people post here, we like humour too. Welcome.

I'm 8 weeks post sleeve, hiya *waves*
There's loads of diaries here to read through and we all have questions and try and help each other when possible so welcome x

Hi, And welcome....im new'ish myself too.
Well done, on your amazing weight loss! :0clapper:

Toni :rainbow:

Back