• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newby considering Medical Travel Agency Czech Republic

gaby

Hello everyone!

I am considering having a gastric sleeve. I have been looking around online on medical tourism sites and I have come across Medical Travel Czech Republic. The prices seem really great. However, I am worried as I have been lurking around for a bit and a few people that have gone to The Czech Republic don't seem to have lot very much weight. I was wondering if someone could offer some advice.

Thanks!

I thought aboutgoing abroad but decided against it as i wanted the aftercare package and was a bit nervous of having surgery abroad. Had my sleeve done in essex and paid privately for it. xxx

Thanks! UK prices are a little too steep for me. I am considering Dr Cierny who has a very good reputation on this forum. However, he doesn't offer an after care package which is ideally what I would like. I will speak to my GP and see if I could have some check-ups if I decide to go ahead with the surgery.

Hi Gaby and welcome to the group - I am pre op and nearly at the point of surgery on the long road. I've no experience of surgery in Czech - I did think about it during the long wait in the NHS wait - but got too anxious about it all. Have you considered the NHS route - I recognise it's slower and I can agree it's super frustrating - but it might work out? It's just a thought - not trying to indulgence - just a possible route. Eitherway - good luck I hope you get the solution for you :)

Hi Debs, I was originally going to have surgery with Dr Ceirny but was one of the people that had their ops cancelled when cosmetic bliss went under. Do you have a website where i could contact him directly? Thanks Jogirl003

Hi Debs, I was originally going to have surgery with Dr Ceirny but was one of the people that had their ops cancelled when cosmetic bliss went under. Do you have a website where i could contact him directly? Thanks Jogirl003
Hi, I am not sure if this was meant for someone else. I have no idea who Dr Ceirny is - I considered going abroad but never did anything about it - hope you find him x

Hello everyone! I am considering having a gastric sleeve. I have been looking around online on medical tourism sites and I have come across Medical Travel Czech Republic. The prices seem really great. However, I am worried as I have been lurking around for a bit and a few people that have gone to The Czech Republic don't seem to have lot very much weight. I was wondering if someone could offer some advice. Thanks!
Hello Gaby, I had my gastric sleeve surgery last Friday in Czech Republic and have lost 10.8 pounds in my first week. Recommend having it done in Czech Republic. I went with Prague Beauty and they are really accommodating, good price and good nursing care.

Good luck with your journey and take care,

Ali :) x

Back