• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Coming Out of The Wood Work!!

hey x x good luck x and what sheer determination !!! good on you girl x x i too am a single mum and appreciate how hard it gets x x i have no time to go to the toilet sone days let alone a gym or fat club x x i am looking into a gasteic wrap with Cosmic Bliss x x ive had thumbs up from everybody so far x x which helps with putting ur mind at rest x x did you have to pay upfront ???
The best of luck to you x i will enjoy following your journey x x x

Beyonce said:
hey x x good luck x and what sheer determination !!! good on you girl x x i too am a single mum and appreciate how hard it gets x x i have no time to go to the toilet sone days let alone a gym or fat club x x i am looking into a gasteic wrap with Cosmic Bliss x x ive had thumbs up from everybody so far x x which helps with putting ur mind at rest x x did you have to pay upfront ???
The best of luck to you x i will enjoy following your journey x x x

Thank you and good luck with your journey too.

Thanks for the support.

I know abroad has had some bad reviews on this site recently but am still going to plan to go and have the procedure done in Prague. I feel reassured that although one person had a very negative experience, another persons was positive...

Hi one sweet too many. I wish you all the luck too. Am hoping to go with dr hruby nearer the end of the year. Keep us all posted with your progress. I am waiting a response to some questions I have asked him, but I guess at the price he charges he must be a busy man! There are a few more people going in the nest few months so it will be interesting to see what they say about the hospital when they get back. but if he gets much more negative feedback he may have to change things which surely would not be a bad thing. As in his field he surely cant afford negative feedback. Keep us all posted on how things go. Am going to price up a few more places, will post you with the prices but personally I think that he is the cheapest, and I want to have a gastric sleeve, and all the other places are quite a bit dearer. And he does have a superb reputation as a surgeon.

has anybody has surgery with Clinic Secret Surgery in Prague with Prof Dr Martin Fride?? or know of anybody who has under gone surgery with this Clinic ?? x x x if so would appreciate your feed back pllzzz and thank you x x x x :-D

Ok... So date double confirmed, flights booked.... I think this is really happening...lol! Just need to get a suitcase and I'm almost good to go!! Milk diet starts on 7th August. Total pre wls and pre milk diet weight loss 29 lbs. well done to me!!!

Back