• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newly Bypassed! :)

Shallon13

Hi, my name is Shallon. I had revisional surgery on December 15th going from lap band to bypass. I had lots of complications with the band and opted for the gastric bypass instead of replacing the band. I just found WLS as an app on my iPhone and was thrilled to have people with whom to share my experiences. And probably many, many questions. Lol. I hope to make some great friends. :)

Shallon Rolens

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
:welcome2:To the forum Shallon - this is a great site and you will make lots of new friends here.

Ask away with any questions, someone always about to help and guide you.

Congratulations on your recent surgery, shame the band, sorry to hear about your complications - hope that you get on well with your bypass and get all the weight off that you want!

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Karlos

Welcome to the forum Shallon nice to have you here x

sugga

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy it and make many new friends xx

dottychic

Ohh how did I miss you :D Welcome to WLS, hope you are doing ok with your new little pouch, I love my bypass and Im sure you will love yours too ;) XX

Shallon13

Sugga and Dottychic- thank you so much. I see you both offer so much support to everyone and I think it is wonderful. God bless you both!

Shallon

Big an Bouncy

Hi Shallon welcome aboard,any questions just ask away,feeling low drop by for a chat.Seasons Greetings from Liverpool UK Maz x

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Hi, my name is Shallon.
Hi Shallon and welcome to our forum x
I had revisional surgery on December 15th going from lap band to bypass. I had lots of complications with the band and opted for the gastric bypass instead of replacing the band.
I also had revisional surgery from a Band to a Bypass on Nov 5th this year, i so much prefere being a bypasser to a bander, how you finding your convertion ? Mines been straight forward so far im now just over 6 weeks post op x
I just found WLS as an app on my iPhone and was thrilled to have people with whom to share my experiences. And probably many, many questions. Lol. I hope to make some great friends. :)

Shallon Rolens

ive sent a friends request on here, i hope we can be friends.....Liz x

Shallon13

I appreciate every one of you! Everyone had been absolutely wonderful and I hope I can use this a wonderful tool in the years to come. I am working on all of my posts so I will be able to utilize all of the features! Thanks a ton for the support!
Shallon

Shallon13

j.u.s.t.l.i.z. said:
ive sent a friends request on here, i hope we can be friends.....Liz x

Liz.... I have no clue where the friend request would show up! Lol. And I am unable to private msg right now. Any tips?

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Liz.... I have no clue where the friend request would show up! Lol. And I am unable to private msg right now. Any tips?

this maybe because you havent done 50 posts yet, the forum is much more flexible once the big 50 has been reached x

blueeyes

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. This site is incredibly useful and the amount of support provided is invaluable. Well done on having your revision surgery, hope all goes smoothly going forward.

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Thank you blueeyes! And I am working toward my 50, Iiz! :). Is there some way to find a counter? Lol.

on the left under your name where you have posted it says POSTS and it says how many x

nikster1975

Hiya and welcome to such a wonderful site. Well done on your op hope the bypass is better for you than the band......

I look forward to following you on your journey xxxxxxxxxxx

hsmel

Hi - welcome to the forum. I am only a relatively recent member but the support I have had has been invaluable. I LOVE my bypass - hope you do too xxx