• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

next appointment

perkyprincess

i have my next appointment on the 23rd and im getting nervous they gave me a weight loss target which i have met but im still scared that they are gonna say no. they asked me to lose 10lbs and i have managed to lose 23lbs this wont go against me will it. i have been trying really hard.

From what I've read on this forum it certainly doesnt go against u & in fact shows your commitment to your weight loss journey.

Good luck & take care..

Hi Nicola , theres no way they will say no you have done fantastically and you have been on your jollys , are you going to the next meeting ?xx

they are gonna be over the moon with you, as it shows your commited to them. well done on the weight loss x

Well done you for shedding all that weight,i would think that they would be so pleased with you.
Marie.

I was worried about this too but its not been a problem at all! I was told the more weight I lose the less likely I am to have complications. xx

thank you for all your replies. its just worrying thats all you wait so long i just dont want anything to happen and for them to say no. im just one of lifes big worriers.

thank you for all your replies. its just worrying thats all you wait so long i just dont want anything to happen and for them to say no. im just one of lifes big worriers.

Chin up, not long to go now. I'll be thinking of you. xxxxxxx

It's natural to worry, this is important stuff. But I'm sure you're going to be fine.

Back