• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

srh help

mrscinders

hello can anyone tell me once you get weighed at the seminar and if you lose a stone and on your next appointment they see you have lost the weight you needed too will they make you lose more or will they put you straight forward to have a endoscopy as im struggling to diet at the moment but if i thought i could get on the waiting list quicker i would try harder :)

Sorry hun I tried that but it didn't work. If you've lost loads you might not get a weight loss target or at least a low one - I was asked to lose just 1kg but you still have to wait for the surgeon appointment and the then the endo. It does fly by though x

hello can anyone tell me once you get weighed at the seminar and if you lose a stone and on your next appointment they see you have lost the weight you needed too will they make you lose more or will they put you straight forward to have a endoscopy

no one can jump the list all that would happen is they give you a lesser target to meet, theres a certain path way that has to be taken by everyone. My hubby had his bypass last friday and exceeded his weight loss targets his process from seminar to surgery took 16 months x
as im struggling to diet at the moment but if i thought i could get on the waiting list quicker i would try harder :)

srh do not do Q jumping for anyone, i run patuent support if your struggling your welcome to come along to my support group at srh the next one is march 29th in the seminar room from 6pm.

Liz x

I lost over 4 kg between seminar and first appointment and I wasn't asked to lose anything by next appointment, just to not put on. I didn't put any one and went on to lose more at each appointment since but doing this hasn't allowed me to jump the queue. I was at the seminar on the 16th Dec 2010 and had my endoscopy was 8th Dec 2011. I am currently waiting for a surgery date. Hope that helps.

Back