• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NHS bromley waiting list

Marky007

Hi guys, just been told that my bypass is going to take the normal 12 month wait, by Orpington hospital, Bromley. Does anyone know if it normally takes the 12 months to have surgery, and also do you move up the waiting list the bigger you are, or first come first serve kinda thing?

hi
Sorry cant help with your question but just wanted to welcome you to minis :D

I don't know how it works in your area but don't worry. If it takes 12 months then so be it, its better than spending the rest of your life like this. Good luck and hope you get some info from the peeps on here who know your areaxx

Hi Mark

I'm just a stones throw from you...but I was referred to Kings College.

I can't remember who it was but there were a couple of mini members who were referred to Orpington.

Sorry i can't be of any more help than that....But welcome to Mini's....You will get loads of support and loads in info here.

Good luck

(((hugs)))

hi mark, i had my bypass done 3 months ago at farnborough(princess royal) by mr el hasani. i first saw the surgeon at the end of august 2008 and had my surgery may 13 2009 so mine was an 8 month wait although i was told it would be at least a year. someone else on here is having theirs done in october after only a 7month wait also at farnborough. hope this helps any more questions dont hesitate to ask.

Back