• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dr El Hasani - PRUH

Vibiaperpetua

Hi All

I am currently waiting to go on the waiting list for a gastric bypass with Dr El Hasani at the Princess Royal University Hospital in Bromley. I had my first consultation with him in November 2015 and am now at the stage of attending a group information session on 27th July, after which I understand that I will go on the waiting list.

Is anyone else here with the same consultant? I have found some older threads but nothing recent. I'm hoping to get an idea of how much longer the wait is. I'm trying not to be impatient because I am so grateful to be having the op on the NHS but Dr El Hasani refuses to even give me a ballpark wait time.

Hi. Welcome. I have no clue on this surgeon or NHS but hopefully someone here will give you the information you need. Good luck

Hello
I'm also under Mr elhasani I've just had my pre op assessment think surgery should be in about 8 or 9 week's time . I first saw him February 2015 so seems a slow process!!

Hi Erscrack, I also waiting for the Gastric Bypass surgery with dr. Hasani, just received the letter to go and see the group session in Orpington... do you know how long is going to take for me to do the surgery after this group session appointment?
I asked him last week, but he has no idea... :/
Any information about you would be helpful, as we are with close dates...

I had my meet with Dr Hasani last week, had my bloods done and I’m now waiting for an appointment in the post? Does anyone know what for? I was so excited that he said a by pass is something he’d do I didn’t hear much after that? Reading this it seems a group meeting?
My blood form said tier 3 but I have no idea what that means ‍♀️

Last edited:
Back