1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!
    Dismiss Notice

Dr El Hasani - PRUH

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Vibiaperpetua, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Vibiaperpetua

Vibiaperpetua New Member

Hi All

I am currently waiting to go on the waiting list for a gastric bypass with Dr El Hasani at the Princess Royal University Hospital in Bromley. I had my first consultation with him in November 2015 and am now at the stage of attending a group information session on 27th July, after which I understand that I will go on the waiting list.

Is anyone else here with the same consultant? I have found some older threads but nothing recent. I'm hoping to get an idea of how much longer the wait is. I'm trying not to be impatient because I am so grateful to be having the op on the NHS but Dr El Hasani refuses to even give me a ballpark wait time.

2. SUNSHINE

SUNSHINE Active Member

Surgery Type:
    Band to sleeve
    Funding Type:
    Private
    Surgery Date::
    1 June 2012
    Hi. Welcome. I have no clue on this surgeon or NHS but hopefully someone here will give you the information you need. Good luck

3. erscrack

erscrack Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6.4lb(32.54%)
    Surgery Type:
    Gastic bypass
    Funding Type:
    NHS
    Consultant:
    Mr elhasani
    Surgery Date::
    15 September 16
    Hello
    I'm also under Mr elhasani I've just had my pre op assessment think surgery should be in about 8 or 9 week's time . I first saw him February 2015 so seems a slow process!!