• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nhs budgets/new financial year?

I think I'm part of your group!

I WANT A PHONECALL!!!!! if you have recieved a phonecall and you were july 08 maybe me being aug 08 i will get a call soon maybe my email from christine bigg saying i should recieve an app soon wasnt a fob off and was actually true!! god this is worse than being in love, etc... i am fine with the wait to have yhe op i Just want to be bl**dy SEEN!!!!!!! and know what op will be offered to me. sorry girls im ranting. it is so nice to talk to u (spikeyjaycee and lucylou) we r roughly around the same time. lucylou have u had ur initional assessnment r u waitng for ur pre op? im a bit confused? if ur waitng fir the op part what are u going for? you can be our guinea pig we will propbably drive u crazy hehe.
take care girls
love kate xxxxxx

I was referred by my GP in June 2008 and had my 1st appointment at St Richards in March 2009 and I'm back to the waiting and dreaming game again. I rush to look at the post every time I come home from work. Anyone any closer to getting the op?

Back