• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

referral

rachlou85

hi i am new to this site :) and i was just woundering how long about dose it take for the referral. My doctor sent the refferal on 4th april but still have not heard anything back the nurse at my doctors sergery did send a message to the hospital and they did recive the refferal but they said i have just got to wait. I am in sandwell and i am not really very hopefull of getting funding :cry:due to not having any medical problems but my bmi is 51 any help would be greatfull thanx :)

I waited 2 years for my op but everywhere is different. By Bmi was 52 and I got it with no co-morbidities. Keep chasing them :)

Definitely chase them up - also speak to PALS at the hospital. I'm pretty certain there are guidelines about being seen within 6 weeks of referral x

I think I will. went doctors 2 weeks ago and the nurse chased it up and all they said is they know about me and I am on the list I just got to wait but been waiting since April and heard nothing.

Back