• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help 21 months post surgery

Jinjanut

Hi all. I hope you are all doing well on your journey.

I wanted some advice. I don't dump on anything anymore. I find that my appetite has increased. I still have restriction because I can't eat as much as I used to.

I am eating rubbish to be honest, biscuits, more carbs than I have allowed myself for a long time. I know it's due to a horrible time I've had with a cheating boyfriend. But I am getting my head sorted.

I have regained a little weight - but I am fine with that as I was losing weigh so rapidly I was starting to look gaunt.

I wanted to know is this normal and how can I pull this back to eating sensibly again. Has anyone done this 5 day pouch test.

Any advice would be appreciated.

:)

chinsaway

I'm in the same boat as you and struggling. I too am 21 months post bypass and find I can eat almost everything and in larger amounts without dumping and mostly junk, crisps especially. I've regained 10lb of the 6stone I lost and although not eating as much as I used too am worried and want to shrink my pouch if possible , I hope someone will reply with details of the pouch test or any helpfull hints, good luckx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
This is a fairly old thread from October last year.

Why not start a new thread or have a look as some of the daily diet threads.

At the end of the day only you can stop eating the crisps!