• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NHS Tummy Tuck, 13 days post op

Bubbles8504

Well, woke up this morning feeling alot better, it's suprising how much better you feel after having a little extra sleep.

Although i must say that the reason for lack of sleep hasn't been the tt, it's been my husband who seems to toss & turn all night, i think he's subconsciously worried about knocking into me that he's constantly moving to check that he's given me enough room.

I guess i was the same when i was large, i was always worried that i was taking up half the bed.

Anyway, the swelling seems to have gone down a little today which is good, still fluid in there but hopefully come friday they will be able to aspirate some more.

Everyday i feel more comfortable, it's not the tt wound that hurts it's where they've tightened my tummy muscles that has restricted me the most.

Kids have all gone back to school today so i have decided i'm going to lay on the sofa, relax & watch all the stuff i've recorded.
It's nice to have an excuse for sitting front of the tv all day, not something i usually do, so i'm going to make the most of it.

Back