• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NHS Tummy Tuck, 12 days post op

Bubbles8504

Oh dear, i guess i spoke to soon about all being great.

Over the weekend the swelling has gotten worse & i now resemble someone who's 6 months pregnant, not what i was expecting at all.

The fluid build up has obviously gotten worse so much so that in one place my wound has opened slightly & the fluid is leaking out, i guess it's got to go somewhere, rather out than in i say.

Didn't call hospital yesterday thought i'd leave it til this morning just to see how it was just incase it was just because i over did a little bit over the weekend, when for a walk nothing to strenuous just down the lane & back not far.

Well have woken this morning tummy looked a little flatter i guess because i've been on my back all night, but with in 30 mins of being up i'm telly tubby shaped again.
Thought now might be the time to call hospital for them to have a look, just getting things organised at home, washing up done, load of washing on & meal ready for family tonight just incase they want me to go in straight away & decide to keep me in.
There was talk of putting drains back in if they could drain off fluid with a needle, something i'm not looking forward to.

Anyway off to finish my organising, will hopefully post later with all the details.

Back