• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Niccccccc!

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
10 days!!!!

ARGGGHHHHH!!!

quick...get the kfc in!

SHELL can i just say 1 thing to u hun, NO KFC lol well that was 2 actually lol stick with it kid ur nearly there, xxx

:( georgina you're a spoil sport! I've cut down my eating loads over the last 2 months, and as we're away next weekend I'm going to have some of my favourite foods, but in small amounts.

My pre-op appointment is the day before, a week on tuesday, so I will have my last meal as such on the monday, even though the diet doesn't start till the wednesday, as the weight they do on tuesday will be my 'starting weight'.

bet your well excited !! Not long to go now ...will fly by ! I've had to wait 3 weeks since i first had an appointment and i was like hurry up!! Well done to you tho for your perserverance....whatever we have to wait were all in it together and will get the same result we want so here here to us for doing this :)

hear hear we are certainly a brave bunch!

Hey Shell

I know can you believe it eh!!! Can't believe its so close now hun xx

glad to see you're not feeling crappy any more nic x

Cheers Shell

No feeling a lot better and next weekend I will feel better still having done a week of training, will be glad to have that over with xx

grand, so now we just need to get that from pensive to buzzed or happy or something :)

oh yeah I'll change that now lol

missy missy missy, y are u down in the dumps? as an official member of my exclusive gang i order u not to be a grumpy twat lol xxx

awwww now we all wanna be in your gang georgina!

LMAO!

Hey if georgina knocks us back from her gang we'll just have to start our own!:king2:

missy missy missy, y are u down in the dumps? as an official member of my exclusive gang i order u not to be a grumpy twat lol xxx

Hey BAD GIRL!!! LOL so nice to see you care about me ha ha ha, you made my day yesterday so funny! xxx

Back