• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Night out......Alcohol?

laurawls

I have a band and I am heading to a 21st birthday party on Saturday night. This will be my first night out in 4 months (I don't go out often) but I would like to have a drink and wonder what I can have?

My usual tipple would be vodka and diet coke.
Any advice would be very much appreciated xx

I have had a couple of nights out post surgery (sleeve). First night I had vodka and fresh orange (usually diet coke as well) but I felt really full from the oj. 2nd night out I stuck to wine and felt fine (several glasses;)). Be cautious thou, it can hit us wls people much quicker :) Must admit I go out a lot but have chosen to drive much more now, totally am not missing the hangovers!!
Enjoy you night out!

Ps, I searched and searched for a still diet mixer and short of drinking vodka and water (yuk!) I couldn't find any. At home I did try opening a can of fizz and leaving it for a few hours until it was flat but it gave me a sore tummy (or at least I think it was that!)

If i am going out I will have a glass of wine, make it last and if I want another drink then I will just have water, enjoy your evening.

Hi,

I'm glad someone has brought this up, I'm a pre opper but was thinking at work today (you know when your mind wanders off course for 5 mins!) what I could drink when I go out with the girls etc. I to am a vodka & diet coke drinker. Yum yum. I also enjoy a vodka & cranberry tho which got me thinking about you. If the party is at one location, how about taking your own NAS cranberry juice and telling the bar when you get there that it's the only thing you can drink, and just order neat vodkas. There's nothing they can really do, you could even tell a little fib and say your diabetic or something if you don't want to go into detail about the band.

Just a thought. Have a great night. Let us know how you get on... xx

Back