• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No Band for me.

Big an Bouncy

Hi all,went to wlc thursday was told my bmi is too low for surgery,you cant win!Had to be 50 or over or 45 with co morbidities.Mine is 38.4 Anyhow I was in two minds as I am doing ok loss wise by myself.Upside is I have been offered a tummy tuck when I get to my goal weight!I have to have a hernia repair and prolapse done in december,then my leg veins in the new year!God I will ask for my own bed lol.So by the time I get to goal next year I should look faaaaabulous.Tuck on the horizon is just the incentive I need to keep going!:gimi:JUST TOO SKINNY!!!

Sorry you did not get the WLS but congratulations on getting the tummy tuck, that is indeed an incentive....we are all here to support you along the way just because you are not having surgery does not mean we wont still support you...xx

Hi,
Sorry about the wls but a flat tummy is a good trade-off. That would be enough incentive to maintain your weight loss. You are doing great on the losing front. Keep it up :).
xxx

Back