• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no luck for me

kgard

I not feelin to good myself i was told 3 years ago that if i lost 4 and half stone which was when i was 15 stone that i could have a tummy tuck on the nhs, i went ahead and lost 5 stone and hit my goal for a tummy tuck by autumn 2008.The docter at my practice refered me to see the consultant at the hospital .it went brilliantly and the consultant was brill and apart from the funding was basically saying that i would almost definately be in the criteria,after having the outpatients appointment i went to me own gp and she wrote a letter to the pct on my behalf asking for funding and the letter she wrote couldnt of been better within 2 weeks i received a letter from her saying that the pct had turned me down on the grounds that i wasnt psychologically distressed enough and that i was coping by being confident enough to take my kids to school i was absolutely distraught after thinking that 3 years ago i was told to loose the weight and it would go ahead,i cant believe it it was such a huge blow i have gone froma size 20 to a size 12 i dont no what to do with myself now i feel so let down but as of now im appealing it and i also have aprivate consultation coming up aswell although i dont want to pay privately and cant really afford to i would go in to debt to have it done.Just please if you have been told it looks good to have the procedure done on the nhs dont hold out hope but if you do get the funding then all i can say is well done and good luck ps.fair play to some of these peeps on here they look amazing:break_diet:

Last edited:
Back