• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ive got my date for by pass !!! 13th feb at luton

2nd timer

oooooo I got my operation date :)))) Thursday 13th feb at Luton. Been told I need a by pass and am happy with that. However I have so much scarring from band in and out and tummy tuck and emergency op last march, they can't guarantee anything as there will be many lesions inside. He will do his best. If not can be sleeved and even worse just sewn back up again. He said I was a real challenge and would be in theatre at least five hours and may need to be opened up rather than key hole. It will be suck it and see. I will also be booked into the high dependency unit afterwards :(. He is going to video me too through the operation due to the complexities for training purposes. Ill be famous! Ha! So i have my arthroscopy tomorrow ( knee repair) and then 3 weeks later the big op. ill be a bionic woman :) looking forward to being on the losing side with you all :) whoopie!

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Start preparing your Oscar winning speech :)

Great news on the date, I'm sure it will all be ok xx

Those pesky adhesions, so annoying! I'm booked in for the 7th. So excited!

oooooo I got my operation date :)))) Thursday 13th feb at Luton. Been told I need a by pass and am happy with that. However I have so much scarring from band in and out and tummy tuck and emergency op last march, they can't guarantee anything as there will be many lesions inside. He will do his best. If not can be sleeved and even worse just sewn back up again. He said I was a real challenge and would be in theatre at least five hours and may need to be opened up rather than key hole. It will be suck it and see. I will also be booked into the high dependency unit afterwards :(. He is going to video me too through the operation due to the complexities for training purposes. Ill be famous! Ha! So i have my arthroscopy tomorrow ( knee repair) and then 3 weeks later the big op. ill be a bionic woman :) looking forward to being on the losing side with you all :) whoopie! previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Wow!!!! Good luck!!! Sounds like you are auditioning for a part on 'Holby City' heheheh. Hope all goes well for you xxxx

Those pesky adhesions, so annoying! I'm booked in for the 7th. So excited!

That's great, well be losers together then :) xx

Wow!!!! Good luck!!! Sounds like you are auditioning for a part on 'Holby City' heheheh. Hope all goes well for you xxxx

Great eh? As long as they don't show bits that highlight who I am or me min I'm fine with it lol :p

Congratulations! I was at Luton - who is your surgeon? x

Dr bacherer. Small young Italian :p

Dr bacherer. Young Italian ;p

Sitting here at addenbrookes hospital about to have my knee repair done. When this is over, I can start the countdown to my weightloss surgery. :)

Good luck :)

Just round from knee surgery and was walking round on a broken knee :( they've had to break it good
ANd proper to repair so no weight bearing for six weeks. Now on a frame. Not sure if that will affect my operation now so I hold my breath , ppl in wheelchairs have them so I'm hoping the 3.5 weeks gap will be enough fu.. Fu.. Fu,,!

Ha, subject to it still happening after broken leg ;( how things change in 24 hours. Peed off unbelievably :(

No consolation but it will only be postponed won't it, not cancelled???

Yes but I'm going on holiday abroad in April so it may have to be postponed till the summer which is a bummer. Plus losing weight wheelchair bound ain't good ;((( ffs! Only I could do this :p

Yes but I'm going on holiday abroad in April so it may have to be postponed till the summer which is a bummer. Plus losing weight wheelchair bound ain't good ;((( ffs! Only I could do this :p

Bloody hell...double bummer I'd say! :(

Back