• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no carbs = losing it!

janeybec

Am only on day 2 of pre op diet, thought I was doing really well until I went to bed...I had a dream that I was inside the biscuit tin watching all the custard dreams having a tea party! All very civilised they had made little tables and chairs with the bourbons! Lol....Omg imagine what I'm going to be like after 2 weeks of this! Ha ha x

Lol that is too funny love it. Hang in there hun,it does get better after a few days :)

:rotflmao: classic biscuit cold turkey x

Lol I love it!! I dreamt of eating steak and chips when I was on the milk diet!! Our minds are funny things

Brilliant! And very creative!!

I had a panic attack last week; I woke up in the middle of the night, sweating and absolutely CONVINCED that I'd eaten a Big Mac and swollen my liver up to the size of a watermelon! I felt so guilty and really cross with myself.

But the mind plays strange tricks on us all, particularly because I've never in fact ever EVER had a Big Mac (or anthing else from McDonalds) - so why I am dreaming about them now is anyone's guess, LOL.

Thankyou all so much for your reassurance that Im not completely losing the plot! So nice to be able to hear from others who have also been there. Love this site, it makes you realise there is always someone else out there who can sympathise...ok maybe no one else has had the joy of a biscuit tea party but close! :)

This thread has made me laugh so much! About 6 days into pre-op diet I started having weird dreams, but the only one I can remember involved me being in an operating theatre but my surgeon was a zebra and all the other zoo animals were sat up in the gallery watching me!

When I actually went down to theatre I remembered it and started giggling to myself but didn't tell them about it in case they thought I was doo lally and refused to operate! :D

Justine x

I cut bread out for a while and woke up one day in a panic thinking I'd stretched my pouch as I had dreamed I'd eaten a full tiger loaf

In a previous life I did eat a whole tiger loaf. Oops!

Back