• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no loss

You went through the mill hunni , I expect you are still all swollen inside . The girl done same day as me hasn't either xx

I am sure that there are many people on here that have been in your situation with either slow weight loss or it not coming off when you expect it to (myself included) but trust me, it will happen. :D

I have gone from a size 20/22 down to a size 14/16 and only had my operation on the 26th of September. x

It will come off lovely... dont you worry.. we are all different and we all lose at different rates... some people stall, some dont... some wll lose lots in one go... some a pound a week... dont get disheartened your body is geting used to the new plumbing xxx

Hi denisexi agree with what everyone has put on here, you will still be swollen, I myself have had a stall and couldn't understand why but listen to the others on here it will happen, hope you are on the mend xx

I will be week 4 on Sunday, and don't think I have lost this week, which is a real shock and disappointment after such good numbers over the last 3 weeks! Must just be our bodies getting used to things. x

Will come off in a big chunk are you managingt o go to the toilet cause that can be the biggest problem for not losing as well but i'm sure it will come off xx

Don't worry, I didn't show a loss until week three and then seemed to show an eight pound liss overnight! Swelling had a lot to answer for! Chin up you will have some nice losses soon xx

Back